By using or visiting the website, you expressly agree to be bound by these terms and to follow these terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the website.
The following terms govern the use of the website of LinguaVoca, Online Vocational Language Training Services. Address: Flat 5, Laburnum House Bromley Road BR2 0AG Bromley - Kent, United Kingdom. E-mail: email@example.com
Ownership of Rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to LinguaVoca.
You, the individual, agree to use the information on the website as information purposes only. Every user on the website is responsible for the private usage of the profile, account and course registrations. None of them can be transferred to other users.
LinguaVoca does not promise that the website will be error free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the website. The results on the website are delivered at an “at the time available” basis.
Any kind of complaints can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Cancelations, Postpone and Refunds
By completing your registration for a LinguaVoca Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your registration at any time at the following terms:
- Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you started the course).
- Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
- All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com
- Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.
- LinguaVoca reserves the right to chancel a course. The refund will take up to 30 days.
Assessments and Certificates
All course participants who attend the final exam/assessment held online at the end of the course will be awarded with an online “Certificate of Participation”. Those, who attend the final exam and score seventy percent will also receive an online “Certificate of Successful Completion of Examination” (CSCE).
- You can attend the exam/assessment at the end of the course. After attending the assessment, you will have no more access to the assessment again.
- You are allowed to attend the exam just one time and you have to complete it in the given time.
- You are responsible for a good internet connection during the assessment. LinguaVoca will take no responsibility for your personal equipments and bad internet connection.
- Any reason for missing the assessment will not be accepted by LinguaVoca.
- Even if you don’t score seventy percentages, you will get an online “Certificate of Participation”.